Q: How can I contact Vereburn Supply Ltd.???
A: We can be contact via phone, email, and fax during regular business hours. Our Customer Service hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm MST; we are closed on weekends and all major holidays.
PHONE: 403-219-2900 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055
FAX: 403-250-2947 or toll-free 1-800-645-6415
Q: Does Vereburn sell outside of Alberta? and outside of Canada?
A: Yes, Vereburn is able to ship product to any province or territory within Canada. At this time we are unable to ship internationally outside of Canada.
Q: Is there a minimum order value?
A: No, there is not a minimum order value.
Q: How long will my order take to arrive?
A: If the product ordered is in stock, our customers receive their orders within 5 to 7 business days in Western Canada, 7 to 10 business days in Eastern Canada and 10 to 14 business days in the Northwest and Yukon Territories and Nunavut. Special Order products can take up to 4 to 6 weeks, depending upon delivery from our manufacturers. Please note these are rough estimates only based on average shipping times from DHL and Canada Post.
Q: How do I know if the products on my order are in stock?
A: Customer Service will email, fax, or phone you with your order confirmation within 1 business day of the order being submitted, and will inform you of any back-ordered and special order items at that time. We do our best to give every customer an estimated arrival date of back-ordered items into our warehouse, however these are estimates only and may change depending on product availability at our suppliers.
Q: What do I need to do to change my order?
A: Please contact us immediately by calling 403-219-2900 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055 or email us at email@example.com. We try to ship our orders as soon as possible and they are often sent out within 1 business day of the order being placed, so itâ€™s important that you let us know of any changes as soon as possible.
Q: What is a Special Order item?
A: A Special Order item is a non-stock item, and is not elligible for returns for credits or exchanges. These items are only ordered from our suppliers once a customer has placed an order for the product. We require either an online order, fax, or email for all Special Order items, and a credit card to secure the order. If you have ordered a Special Order item and need to cancel or change your order, please contact Customer Service at 403-219-2901 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055 within 2 business days of submitting your order.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: We use DHL and Canada Post for the delivery of our products. The cost of shipping will depend upon the size, weight and destination of your order. All equipment and heavier orders are FOB Calgary.
Q: Do I need an account to order online? How do I set up an account online?
A: Yes, an account is required to order online. You can click on this link to create an account. If you already have an existing account with Vereburn, you will still have to create an account on our website; the two accounts will then be linked via company name.
If you do not wish to order online, please download the PDF Credit Application below, complete it and submit it to our office for processing via fax to 403-250-2947 or toll-free 1-800-645-6415, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleae note it can take up to 3-5 business days to process new accounts.
Q: Is shopping with Vereburn.com secure?
A: Buying online from Vereburn Supply Ltd. (www.vereburn.com) is safe and reliable. Our secure server software is the best software available today for commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address so it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. If you do not wish to use your credit card over the Internet, please call our Customer Service department at 403-219-2901 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
A: Vereburn accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express (via phone only) or Purchase Orders on approved credit. To determine if your company has approved credit terms, please contact Customer Service at 403-219-2901 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055.
Q: What is Vereburnâ€™s policy on Returned Goods?
A: Our Return Policy is as follows:
- All damages and shortages must be reported within 5 business days of the invoice date, found on the invoice and packing slip in the top right-hand corner.
- All returns must be authorized by our Materials Manager within 30 days of the invoice date, and must have a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior to being shipped back to Vereburn for credit/exchange.
- Authorized returns may be subject to a restocking fee; customers will be notified of this when their return request is approved.
- Unauthorized returns will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's cost.
- Products being returned must be in the original packaging, unopened and unused.
- Products ordered in error must be shipped back to Vereburn at the customer's cost.
- Products shipped in error will be shipped back at Vereburn's cost, with our courier of choice; shipping instructions will be included with your Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form.
- Special Order items, equipment, diagnostic equipment, resuscitation products, and sterile products are not elligible for returns for refund or exchange.
- Vereburn will only issue credits for returns to be used towards future orders.
Our goal is always to keep our customer's happy; if there is a problem with your order, please contact Customer Service at 403-219-2901 or toll-free 1-800-263-1055 as soon as possible for assistance.